In recent years, Samsung has reinvented itself in order to be an outright technological industry leader, in several sectors, overcoming the challenges, plated by its competitors such as LG electronics, Dell and Asus. By rising from strength to strength and achieving an envious reputation, Samsung has created wonders in the field of technology. One of its recent milestones is the Samsung CF398 Series LC27F398FWNXZA 27″ Screen LED-lit Monitor. Moving on, here is our Samsung CF398 Review to discuss if this LED monitor is worth your money or not.
Sleek and Curvy:
Carrying on the tradition of brilliant outlook and layout technology, Samsung has outdone themselves with the design and material used for curved LED monitors. With every panel lining up perfectly, the Samsung CF398 Lit-Monitor is one of the best designs Samsung has come up with. Although the design might see a bit awkward for a 27 inch LED, the curvature matches the length and wide beautifully.
The 1800R curvature screen provides a brilliant immersive experience and helps in making your screen time better. The Samsung CF398 provides an enjoyable and comfortable experience for your office and home use.
The AMD FreeSync technology and Rapid 4ms response time helps you in enjoying smooth images even in the fastest and most thrilling scenes, making your movies and gaming experience even better. It has a glossy back and a sleek black outlook, with an innovating T-shaped stand. However, the stand is rather delicate. Above all, the Samsung CF398 also provides multiple connectivity ports, for a better screen time experience.
- A 27 inches curvature LED lit monitor is what helps you get the best screen experience in the market today. It has a high resolution of 1920 x 1080 and 3000:1 contrast ratio.
- With an 1800R curvature, this LED lit screen has one of the best designs in the market. It has a VA display type and 250 cd/m2 brightness.
- This LED-lit monitor by Samsung 4ms GTG response time, which enables it to run without any obstruction or hindrance, for a better visual experience. Moreover, it has a 16.7 M color support, making all the LED colors vibrant and definitive.
- CF398 has a 9.7 lb. weight with stand, a 7.7 lb. weight without stand and a total of 13.4 lb. shipping weight, making this LED easy to carry and portable.
- It has several connectivity ports, including an HDMI port, a display port, a D-Sub port, a headphones port and an Audio In port as well.
- It has a 14 V/3.22 A power supply, with a 36W overall power consumption. On top of that, it has an external adapter to reduce any chances of short-circuit in the main frame.
Although the price of this lit LED Monitor might be a bit expensive, as people are in the process of getting used to curvature monitor screens and the stand might seem like a delicate one, the design and the functionality offered by this LED monitor surpasses all marks. The picture quality and the multiple connectivity options have allowed the Samsung CF398 monitor’s pros, to outweigh the cons.
Click here to read more..